Founded in 1976, a training centre…between tradition and modernity.
Excellently situated in the heart of Geneva, on the left bank of Lake Geneva, opposite the « jet d'eau », in the lively Rive area, Ecole Moderne welcomes you to their spacious, refurbished and functional school, benefitting from an excellent teaching infrastructure. 40 years of experience and pedagogical innovations, a team of fully-qualified teachers, small class sizes and the division of classes into many different levels, allow close contact between student and teacher.
Our philosophy - USP
- The individual at the heart of all we do
- Individual attention, taking into account the aptitudes and needs of each student
- Made-to-measure training: intensive, or to suit the student’s own schedule
- Flexible hours
- Private, semi-private or group courses
- Small groups allowing for rapid progress
- Excellently situated in the heart of Geneva
Good Grades for Good Schools
Ecole Moderne de Secrétariat et de Langues has been EduQua certified. EduQua defines six criteria, which are key to the quality of an institution: the course offer, communication with clients, value performance, staff - meaning the educators, learning success, and quality assurance and development.